Fermenters for the production of speciality vinegars as well as lab applications
Cetotec delivers speciality vinegar fermenters for smaller production quantities up to 1000l working volume as well as laboratory scale. High-value delicacy vinegar from i.e. fruit, wine, herbs or honey can be optimally produced in these kind of fermenters.
The fermentation of speciality vinegars is subject to specific challenges, for example the maximum utilization of high quality raw materials is of utmost importance. Based on customer demands and requirements, Cetotec develops and builds the optimal fermenters for the production of all kinds of vinegars and volumes.
The Cetotec speciality vinegar fermenter consists of the following main components:
- High quality stainless steel / plastic tank with cooling coil
- Aeration system
- SIEMENS PLC – process control
- Stainless steel pumps
- Sensors (filling level, temperature, alcohol volume)
- Optional: Alcocontrol system for the on-line alcohol measurement
- Technological leading engineering for the optimal construction of your vinegar fermenter
- High performance aerator design for vinegar production
- Innovative alcohol and acidity measurement systems
- Reliable Siemens PLC control with well-proven software
|Type||Fermentation volume [l]||Vinegar [l 10% / year]||Fermentation volume [US gal]||Vinegar [US gal 10% / year]|